You can decide to brand your cards or simply have one with just your site on them.
Distributing Your Business Cards
Outside of handing your business cards out personally, you can distribute them any number of ways. In one of our precious posts, we gave a few ideas:
- Pay some kid $10 per hour to put cards on all of the windshields at a local mall. (Remember, these are NOT branded, so if it upsets some people, they won’t be upset at YOU!)
- Put them in with the check when you pay for lunch/dinner at a restaurant (hopefully, you are a good tipper…)
- Any time someone asks you “How’s the market?” you can hand them a business card and say “It’s great! Want to know what your home is worth? This site will tell you instantly.”
- Social events aren’t the best place to talk business, so hand them a card, tell them to request a value, and if they have questions to give you a call.
- Hand them out while you are door knocking.
- Hand them out at Open Houses.
- “If you had someone money, you hand them a business card.” is an old adage that would fit well in this scenario. Give them to your doctor, your dentist, your dry cleaner, and the list goes on and on.