EFFECTIVE MAY 25, 2018
Home Value Leads offers optimized lead generation for real estate agents in North America and Australia using lead capture websites to grow home listing pipelines. Our services do not work in Europe and EEA residents should not sign up for service from Home Value Leads
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use Home Value Leads Services with the creation or administration of a Home Value Leads account.
- Event/Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to Home Value Leads when they register for Home Value Leads webinars, a demo, a sample lead, an ebook, subscribe to marketing material, participate in surveys or contests, or attend other Home Value Leads events.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Home Value Leads asks for your account information which includes your name, business name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card and bank account information (stored directly with a third party processor), and website domain. By voluntarily providing Home Value Leads with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
Home Value Leads may ask for your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Participation in events, surveys, contents, or subscribing to marketing material is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
At your option, Home Value Leads asks and may collect your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data. By submitting any information on this website, you give the owner the permission to contact you by any means possible and using any contact information that you provide or that we are able to locate. This includes, but is not limited to, email, regular mail, phone, or via text message (SMS), including a phone number which has been listed on the Do Not Call list.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Home Value Leads uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Home Value Leads for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Home Value Leads Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Home Value Leads.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Home Value Leads shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Home Value Leads may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Home Value Leads in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – Home Value Leads may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Home Value Leads at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As outlined in the Section, Cookies and other Tracking Technologies, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your Home Value Leads account or contacting us at email@example.com.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Home Value Leads legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Home Value Leads will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Home Value Leads to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Home Value Leads will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
Home Value Leads is a US company and stores your information in its data centers in the United States. Home Value Leads may transfer your personal information to countries other than the country in which you live. Whenever Home Value Leads transfers personal information originating from the EEA or Switzerland to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law, it will do so on the basis of the Privacy Shield Frameworks or EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Home Value Leads will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law or the EU-US or Swiss-US Privacy Shield. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
INDIVIDUALS IN THE EEA
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at individuals in the EEA since our automated home value reports do not work in EEA. We do not knowingly collect information from or about individuals in the EEA area, and use of our services by individuals in the EEA is forbidden.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE POLICY BY POSTING THE NEW VERSION WITH A NEW EFFECTIVE DATE. YOUR CONTINUED USE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE CHANGES YOU MAY TERMINATE YOUR SERVICES.
YOUR USE OF OUR SITE MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT THE PRACTICES SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY.
Home Value Leads
5062 Lankershim BLVD #186
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Email – email@example.com