School has started, and fall is finally here. With this time of year comes a slight slowdown in an interest to sell. However, now is a good time to prepare for potential spring listings. We’ve put together a comprehensive ebook “148 Ways to Prepare Your Home for Sale” to get your leads and clients thinking ahead – and to make you look like the real estate expert that you are.
Why You Should Download This Ebook
It’s a fact: Most sellers need a good six to nine months to mentally, physically and financially prepare to list their homes. Our ebook is a fantastic opportunity to get in front of leads and clients now and to give them something to chew on until they are ready.
For your clients, the thought of listing a home may make them nervous. They may start thinking about the numerous repairs they had promised to get to years ago or projects they meant to finish but just didn’t have time to complete. This guide can serve as a checklist and help pace their efforts so the process does not seem as overwhelming.
5 Reasons Clients Should Prep for Spring Now
As you’ll see in the ebook, we have five good reasons why your clients should start thinking about spring even though fall has barely arrived.
- Attract interested buyers
- Sell faster
- Make the house safer
- Maintain a house that buyers appreciate
- Increase the asking price
How to Use This Free Ebook
As you meet with clients, friends, warm and cold leads, you can offer this ebook to get the conversation started about listing. We highly recommend sending it to them in the following situations, to name a few:
- Fall Newsletters – If you’re looking for something different to share with your clients, then this is it! Many will not be thinking about selling their homes with the holidays coming upon us soon and colder weather setting in.
- Blogpost – Need more content? You can actually break down the sections of this book into the different types of areas to prepare, as we’ve done in the table of contents. You could even do a section each week to focus on.
- Listing Presentations – An ebook like this is a great supplement when meeting with potential clients. They will see you as having a deeper interest in helping them to sell their home. It also presents a longer-term relationship that you can nurture throughout the process. Provide it as a checklist for them to use to prep their home.
- Follow-Up to a Casual Encounter – Say you meet someone at a party or networking event. Offering to send them this ebook is a fantastic way to ask for their email and to include them in your list of leads.
Are you ready to help your clients prepare for the spring? Request the ebook below, and start sharing your wisdom for more listings come March and April.