- Provide Live Support – Communicate with your visitors from your desktop or mobile!
- Unlimited operators and computers – You can create as many operators as you like!
- Supports multiple websites – Livechat for all your websites from one application!
- Monitor your website activity in real-time – Monitor and view in-depth information on your visitors!
- JLive! Chat Personal (1 operator) – $49 per year
- JLive! Chat Small Business (up to 25 operators) – $99 per year
- Trial? Not found
Description from Zopim.com: Zopim Live Chat lets you monitor and chat with visitors in real-time, making e-commerce easy and effective for a wide range of businesses. Impress your customers personally and ease them into their purchase . This unique approach has proven to be effective, increasing sales conversions by a factor of 10, as reported by Forrester Research, and by many of our satisfied customers. Zopim was built and developed to be incredibly easy to install and use on any website. Simply sign-up for a free 14-day trial , get the unique embed code from the Zopim Dashboard , and paste it into your website’s HTML source code. Visitors to your website will be able to chat directly with you through the widget and you can manage multiple conversations through the online Dashboard. We have built Zopim to be compatible with virtually all websites, without any software downloads, or firewall restrictions, and it is fully optimized for mobile devices. Zopim is available through multiple channels, including free iPhone, Android and BlackBerry apps.
- Mobile – Mobile optimized live chat widget and chat button that works on every site; Native iOS, Android and Blackberry apps
- Customisable – Customizable chat widget to suit your style; Beautifully designed and easy to use HTML5 dashboard
- Advanced features – Monitor visitors and track their experience; Proactive chatting with customizable triggers. Automatic crowd-sourced translation. Full suite of dashboard analytics. File sending. Operating Hours. Spam reduction via banning. SSL support. Chat shortcuts. Chat history. Chat routing.
- Lite – Free for just one agent
- Basic – $14 per agent per month
- Advanced – $25 per agent per month (extended features of Basic)
- 20 percent off for annual plans
- Trial? 14 days
Description from WebsiteAlive.com: WebsiteAlive is a fast and forward thinking software developer and online communications provider, dedicated to developing the most flexible and agile innovations delivered in a straightforward and streamlined approach. Since 2004, our feature-rich, industry-leading, and award-winning Live Chat and Click-To-Call solutions — AliveChat and AliveDial — are being used to meet and greet website visitors, answer questions, increase leads and close sales. Used and trusted by more than 11,000 web and mobile sites, WebsiteAlive prides itself on its innovation, simplicity, flexibility and value that help Internet-based small, medium and large businesses and organizations thrive.
- Reflect the visual brand your customers already know and love.
- Customizable features create a seamless online experience.
- Customize without coding with our easy-to-use user-interface editor.
- Real-time reporting tools give you valuable metrics on chat trends, site traffic and surveys.
- WebsiteAlive supports Android & iOS Apps, Google Chrome Extensions and Mac & PC Desktop applications.
- AliveChat – $50 per month for two licenses
- AliveChat Plus – $100 per month for two licenses plus additional reporting and control features
- Trial? Not found
It’s important to schedule a demo and ask lots of questions before committing to a live chat program or any software, for that matter, that you will use for your real estate business. Take a look at your needs, your team and determine just how many of the features you need. Start small and if you need more features, you can always upgrade.
Integrating a live chat option within a total lead follow-up solution can help make sure you connect with leads and don’t miss out on a potential client again.