Website Menu Bar
You know that area on every page on your website that includes your logo and navigation? That’s a really good spot for you to include your contact information. Many businesses use this primo space so that no matter where a lead goes on your site, your contact information is always there.
Be sure that your phone and email are clear and bold enough (but not too bold) so people can find it. Be sure to update it as needed, too. You’d be surprised how many people forget to update this info after it changes!
Contact Us Page
We’re sure you have your Contact Us page down pat, but, just to be sure, let’s break down what goes into a good Contact Us page.
- All basic contact information in their own easy-t0-fill fields (name, phone, email, message).
- Bonus if you include checkboxes for specific inquiries (selling, buying, general, etc.).
- Ensure that the “Submit” button goes to your
- If you have specific hours when your office is physically open, then include those as well. However, you can also include verbiage denoting how long it will take you to respond (for example, one business day – but definitely try to get to the sooner than this!).
This is also another great spot to include all of your other communication options. Social media as well as a live chat option will ensure that anyone can reach you.
Learn how to get seller leads with our home valuation landing pages
Live chat is a great way for real estate agents to engage with leads that come to their website right away. It may look complicated at first, but a number of software companies have emerged or improved their services to make it easy for even the most tech-unsavvy agents to use.
Live chat may not be for everyone, though. If you have a team agents or an assistant or two who can dive into chats, then this could work well.
Some of the benefits of live chat:
- If you aren’t at the office or on the road, you can quickly engage with a lead.
- Some web visitors may be hesitant to call or email but feel “less committal” just chatting online.
- You can easily integrate your phone with most live chat software through an easy-to-use-app.
- You can keep track of where visitors have been coming with solid reports.
With messaging apps out there becoming the preferred method of contact for many people, especially Millennials, it is a good idea to embed them into your website. In particular, Facebook Messenger is a great way to give your leads quick, personable access to you without feeling like they need to pick up the phone – at first.
Facebook added the ability to include a Messenger widget into business’ websites to communicate more easily with clients and leads. They send the first message, and from there on out, you can both send messages through your mobile app or on your desktop.