Many of you have asked about different types of CRM systems for real estate agents, so we hope to bring you a few reviews from your fellow agents. For this post, we will share some insights into RealtyJuggler from Essex County, Massachusetts, realtor and Home Value Leads client Kathleen Rowden Militello from J Barret & Company.
The Skinny on RealtyJuggler
RealtyJuggler is a software customer relationship management (CRM) system that is specifically focused on the needs of real estate agents. Here is a comprehensive list of RealtyJuggler’s features:
- Track prospects and schedule follow-up calls. RealtyJuggler can even build your daily call list.
- Feed leads from any web site that has a Contact-Me form – even IDX portals.
- Securely share your database with assistants, partners, and staff.
- Send bulk as well as time-release (drip) sequences of Printed Letters and Emails.
- Create your own Activity Plans also known as Task Plans.
- Create Real Estate Flyers for your listing using RealtyJuggler’s predefined flyer templates.
- Calculate and track commissions and expenses including splits and referral fees.
- Import contacts and appointments from any other organizer including Top Producer, ACT!, Agent Office (Online Agent).
- Import leads from your MLS, Tax records, or lead services. Perfect for prospecting FSBO’s, Expireds, and Foreclosed properties.
- Upload scanned contracts and other documents for later retrieval from anywhere.
- Get showing feedback on your listings using an automated online form – no more telephone tag with showing agents.
- Automatic reminders for birthdays, closing anniversaries and deadlines.
- Rental management – rents, expenses, admin fees, and work orders.
- Qualify prospects with 5 real-estate calculators including Mortgage Payments, Max Loan, and Rent-vs-Own.
Pretty thorough if you ask us! The cost for one year is $99. Right now, RealtyJuggler is offering a long 90-day trial.
In Kathleen’s Words
Home Value Leads: Why did you choose to use RealtyJuggler?
Kathleen: Price and functionality
HVL: How long have you been using RealtyJuggler?
Kathleen: 3 years! Very Happy with the Results.
HVL: What are your top three or more features?
Kathleen: 1. Tracking of Notes 2. Reminders for Follow Up 3. Ability to create my own tasks 4. EZ Sorting to contact groups
HVL: What did you use, if any, prior to RJ? =
Kathleen: This is the first system I tried.
HVL: How does it streamline your business and help you follow up on leads? Does it integrate well with your other business systems? How exactly do you use it?
Kathleen: Each and every system I’ve developed integrates well.
HVL: Anything else you’d like to share?
Kathleen: RealtyJuggler is easy to use. The training modules are fun to watch, direct and to the point. The one thing I learned in EPro is if you don’t learn how to use your tool, it is of no value to your business. Some of the other tools are so complex – who has the time to bother learning them? Therefore, you are only using a small part of its functionality whereas with RealtyJuggler, it is simple and easy. I use it daily!
Have you used RealtyJuggler to handle your real estate business’ CRM needs? What did you think of it and how does it compare to other systems you have used in the past? Let us know in the comments below! If you’d like to share your insight into a great tool that you have used, let us know that, too, below.